Last updated Aug 1, 2017.
If you were to believe the Hillsboro Planning Dept, the Amberglen Community in Tanasbourne will be Orenco Station 2.0 with big plans for development. Here is map of the area. A list of key projects below.
Key development items:
- Amberglen Central Park, with nearly 15 acres of beautiful landscaping & water fountains, was recently purchased by Hillsboro Parks and Recreation
- A new 5-story, 136 room world-class Aloft hotel is now open for service
- 396 unit apartment complex, Amberglen West, recently completed & is now fully open
- A retail plus residential property, Amberglen at the Park, with 277 apts, 338 car stalls & 252 bike spaces is slated to open by end of the year
- A 203 unit Apt complex, 206 Apt, opened last year
- A 237 room Oxford hotel is approved & will be coming up soon on Cornell & Aloclek
- A new 140 room hotel by Kalyan Hospitality on Evergreen Pkwy, next to Kaiser Permanente is approved, which will be part of the 950 units increase to Hillsboro’s hotel inventory
- The owners of Boom Fitness are building a new apartment complex next to the facility
- If you read the full plans, there is even a Max rail planned for future
- Want to know how it might look like, try these reports from University of Oregon & REIG